Tuesday 31 July 2012

Cupcake week!

Well I am having a week of cupcakes! I did a cupcake show last night for the lovely Suzy and she got £50 of fab Pampered Chef products free! Everyone had a fun time decorating their own cupcakes and we had some very creative ladies there!

I am hosting a Pampered Chef Cupcake show at my house this Friday which I am very excited about - our products give such good results and who doesn't like playing with glitter and sparkles!

So.....who wants to have a sneaky look at some new products? Well to whet your appetite here are some that I am VERY excited about!

I LOVE this brownie pan and can not wait to try it out
And I especially can not wait to try this in it!!!


These are gorgeous and will look lovely alongside my coloured spotty glasses which are being discontinued on August 31st.....


And finally, for now, how about these.....
Small versions of our very popular Flexible Cutting Mats - perfect when you are short on space, for students going off to university in the Autumn or for using to make sugarpaste cupcake decorations on!

And on that mention of yet more cupcakes night night! x

No comments:

Post a Comment