Emma had a great show and got double points now we are in August! She will be able to choose almost £100 of free products of all her own choice and I know she is very excited to be getting lots of lovely new things for her gorgeous new kitchen!
The brownies were made in the Medium Bar Pan which is a great piece of stone - ideal for all your things out of the freezer, baked camenberts, pizzas, flatbreads, tarts and pieces of meat and fish which stay delicious and succulent without the need for foil and oil.
And the most amazing thing is that this is the Medium Bar Pan AFTER we took the brownies out! I didn't oil the stone before, but it has become so non-stick that I hardly need wash it!
Check the stoneware out on my website http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sarahhall?page=products-category&categoryId=9
And here is the recipe....enjoy!
1 tsp vanilla essence
140g/5oz plain flour
40g/1 1/2oz cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
* Place butter in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 – 40 seconds,
or until melted.
* Add sugar, egg, vanilla to batter bowl, mix well using Stainless Steel Whisk.
* Add flour, cocoa and salt to Classic Batter Bowl and mix with Mix N Scrape
* Chop nuts with Food Chopper
* Chop chocolate with Utility Knife
* Stir in half of the nuts and chocolate
* Spread mix evenly in Medium Bar Pan with Classic Scraper.
* Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until set in centre (do not over bake).
* When it comes out of the oven, put the rest of the chocolate on top and with
the Classic Scraper – spread it around until it melts and then throw on the
other half of the walnuts.
* Leave to cool slightly before serving with Utility Knife and Mini Serving Spatula