Sunday 22 July 2012

Exciting News from The Pampered Chef

Wow! What a weekend! I was lucky enough to attend the 2012 National Conference for Pampered Chef. Not only was it a great opportunity to catch up with all my lovely Pampered Chef friends, but it gave me some great ideas on how to build my business and I also got to find out lots of exiting news!

Firstly Pampered Chef have partnered up with award winning Pastry Chef and Chocolatier Will Torrent show has developed recipes with Heston and Waitrose! Read this exciting news here http://willtorrent.com/news.htm

Secondly it has never been easier to join The Pampered Chef! Now all you need to do is get one show booked in, which I will come and do for you and then you are off; ready to start your amazing journey with this fabulous company. Work when you want and as often as you want, be your own boss, no targets! The perfect job!

Thirdly we have a brand new catalogue coming out on September - it has such a fresh new look to it and we have some wonderful new products! Watch this space for news on out new range!

Well I must dash - got to go and see my sister who is home for the day! Fab family day to look forward to!

See you soon!

www.pamperedchef.biz/sarahhall

No comments:

Post a Comment