Tuesday 4 September 2012

Help Whip Cancer

Every October Pampered Chef raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness - since we started raising money through our Help Whip Cancer campaign we have raised over £1 million! Amazing!

Each year we bring out exclusive pink products and here they are.........





Cake tester £3.75
Oven pad £10.25
Oven Mitt £12.95
Scraper £10.75 

£1 from the purchase of these products will go to Breast Cancer Awareness. Let me know if you want to order anything. I can take a pre-order now and get it to you in October when they are released.

If you fancy hosting a Pampered Chef Pink Fundraiser for this wonderful charity, please contact me as I only have two October dates left - 4th and 18th. Cancer Research gets no government funding so relies entirely on money donated by the public.

Book a show with me and we will cook one of my delicious pink recipes. we could make the Strubarb Trifle which was been created by Will Torrent, the award winning pastry chef and choclatier, who has worked with Heston Blumenthal and is now in partnership with us!

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sarahhall?page=home

No comments:

Post a Comment